Where & When
• Tuesday, October 11th, 2016
• 1757 Gold Club, 45120 Waxpool Road, Dulles, VA 20166
• Sign in and Registration: 8 am – 9:45 am
• Start: 10 am (Shotgun Start)--Tournament Format: Scramble
• $225 Individual or $800 Foursome
• Register: www.childhelpdcfundraiser.org
Food and Beverage
• Unlimited Snacks, Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Wine & Beer consumed during play
• Tex Mex Lunch Buffet
• Longest Drive Contest
• Closest to the Pin Contest
• Putting Contest
• Hole in One Contest on Four Par 3s
• Lowest Score in Three Flights
The 2016 Tee It Up 4-A-Child Charity Golf Tournament will raise funds and awareness for Childhelp (childhelp.org), a national organization that operates the national child abuse hotline – 1-800-4-A-CHILD – and has helped more than 9 million children find help from the ravages of physical and sexual abuse.
Locally, Childhelp operates the Alice C. Tyler Village in Culpeper, Va. Across 260 acres of naturally lush, inviting land, the Childhelp Alice C. Tyler Village has provided a healing home environment for abused, neglected and at-risk children since 1993.
With your help, we can enable Childhelp to continue to serve the most vulnerable, and implement preventative programs that better educate – both adults and children – about how to prevent and identify child abuse.
We look forward to seeing you at the 1757 Golf Club on September 30th.